Tricel is a highly established global provider of high performance solutions for the Water, Environmental, Construction and Materials industries. As a company, it has evolved from its beginnings as small, family-owned Irish plastics manufacturer into a successful multinational corporation with a proven ability to absorb, improve and generate new technologies, material and processes. Over the last 60 years, our company has developed an ethos of “Generations of Innovation” built around three interlinking themes; Innovation, Quality and Heritage. With manufacturing locations in 5 countries we possess a broad and distinct range of capabilities which enable us to supply a comprehensive offering of products to over 50 countries worldwide.
Please see below for a list of the current vacancies at Tricel:
Tricel currently has an exciting opportunity for a process engineer, based in Killarney, County Kerry.
The purpose of the role is to liaise with the Design and Engineering teams to successfully bring a new product into production. The role will play a crucial part in ensuring all phases of New Product Introduction consider the safest, easiest & most efficient way the product can be assembled on the production floor. The role will also have a strong Lean influence in waste reduction and production efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with design & production engineers in the development of new products, liaising in the transition of porotypes from design to manufacture to assembly.
- Develops work instructions & timings for new products and ensures work instructions are updated and adjusted as required.
- Jig design and implementation
- Assess current plant and equipment capability and propose process engineering solutions for the manufacturing processes.
- Drive process improvements/capacity increases through new technology/equipment introductions.
- Create process flow efficiencies to improve manufacturing output.
- Competent in validation requirements on new equipment introductions / processes / process changes.
- Assist in the resolution of unplanned events relating to process equipment.
- Undertake specific projects as designated in support of the business activities.
- Identify capital spend and budget requirements for process improvements.
- Preparation and maintenance of all relevant process manufacturing specifications.
- Manage & Present monthly progress report
- The candidate is required to have a minimum of 5 years relevant industrial experience.
- Experience in lean manufacturing would be required. Ideal candidates would hold a green or black belt in Lean.
- Experience in DFMA (Design for Manufacturing and Assembly) would be advantageous
- It is essential that the candidate has strong interpersonal skills as part of a dynamic team structured environment.
- A proven track record in driving process improvements.
- A 3rd level qualification in process engineering or related discipline is required.
- Proven leadership skills are desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail, documentation and data analysis skills are required.
Interested candidate should apply by the 9th March 2018 by emailing their CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications will only be accepted from those that have the right to work and live in Ireland and the EU. Please note the company is a heavy manufacturing company so there will be elements of the role that requires the candidate to be fully fit and capable of such engineering duties and all candidates will be required to pass a medical prior to starting in the role.
Tricel are an equal opportunities employer
Tricel currently has a vacancy for a General Operative (16-week contract). The candidate will be required to work shift.
A production operator is responsible for ensuring that production is carried out efficiently in adherence to quality standards and the manufacturing schedule.
- Follow safety rules, including wearing protective equipment and report any accidents, incidents and near misses from a safety perspective.
- Adherence to instructions incorporating quality safety and GMP.
- Interact with business systems when required (ERP).
- Complete all training as identified by the company.
- General operator to work in any of the manufacturing areas in the factory
- Follow instruction from the area supervisor and team leader
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Adhere to lean and 6S standards for workplace organisation.
- Meeting defined production targets
Skills and characteristics:
- Communicate effectively with team members
- Experience working as part of a team
- Experience in meeting and exceeding production targets
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a distinct advantage
- Punctuality and attendance are a key requirement of the role
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment as the role requires a physically capable candidate.
- Excellent time management skills and be proactive at all times.
- Manufacturing in Tricel is on a shift basis, flexibility is required in relation to shift works.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidates. Interested candidates should email their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd January 2018.
Warehouse Operative - Dublin Based
Finol Oils, part of the Tricel Group, have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join our existing team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Warehouse environment, along with a valid forklift license. As this a typical Warehouse position, the role will be physically demanding. This role will suit an individual who enjoys working as a part of a team but is also capable of working on their own initiative. A customer-focused attitude would be necessary as the role may be occasionally customer facing. The position is based in Crumlin, Dublin 12 and the successful candidate will be expected to start in January.
- Picking Orders
- Packing Deliveries
- Loading/Unloading Vehicles
- Manual handling ( training will be given)
- Electric & Manual Pallet Truck manoeuvring
- Assist with filling & production of oil products
- Liaising with other departments in the business
- Other Ad-hoc warehouse duties.
- Valid Forklift Driving License
- 2 Years Forklift Driving and Warehouse experience
- Previous experience with a Warehouse Stock Management system would be advantageous, though not essential
- Working on own initiative and with others as part of a team
- Customer focused attitude
- Attention to detail
- Good Communicator with fluency in both verbal and written English
- Flexible with availability to work overtime if required
Interested candidates should email their CV to email@example.com by 24th November 2017.
Tricel is an equal opportunities employer.
Part Time German Sales Executive
Vacancy: Park Time German Sales Executive
We are looking for a highly-driven and energetic German Sales Executive to join the Sales Team. The Sales Executive will have the following responsibilities;
- Managing inbound and outbound sales over the phone.
- Limited amount of travel to Germany to liaise directly with customers in Germany.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets
- Administration duties
A very high standard of fluency in German, as well as an extensive cultural awareness of Germany, is a key requirement for the position. The candidate should have a proven track record in generating and closing sales. The candidate should have excellent communication skills with a superb telephone manner. Time management and organisational skills are essential requirements.
The candidate should be competent in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook. A third level qualification in a business discipline is desirable but not essential. The candidate will be required to travel to other group manufacturing sites.
Salary and Benefits
The position is based in Killarney, Co. Kerry
The position offers an excellent remuneration package.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can email their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th August 2017.
Tricel is an equal opportunities employer
Sales Administrator – Tricel Composites
Sales Administrator – Tricel Composites
Tricel Composites are a leading composite material and technical solution provider for the composites industry.
With a long-standing history in composite manufacturing ranging from general moulding, spray up through to advanced production such as sheet moulding compound processes, RTM and hand lay-up. It is from these manufacturing processes that Tricel have built up the expertise and product knowledge that we use in identifying and sourcing the best products for composite manufacture. With depots now situated in both the UK and Ireland, we are primarily placed for both local and national supply, enabling us to get the right composite materials to our customers.
With over 60 years in the composites industry our technical staff are always on hand to offer our customers the best advice to ensure that they are using the most appropriate products for their business.
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our customers and assisting our busy sales team with administration tasks across Tricel Composites.
The Sales Order Administrator will be responsible for the following areas across the business:
- Responsible for ensuring orders are processed in a timely fashion, in line with Company procedures;
- To produce courier labels for sales orders to be dispatched;
- Responsible for dealing with customer enquiries both on the phone & in person;
- Responsible for monitoring the office email & responding to customers in a timely manner;
- Produce quotations as requested by customers directly or the Sales team;
- Liaison with customers on a regular basis to ensure deliveries are booked in;
- Ensure all courier queries are dealt with in order to meet customer expectations;
- Ensure all paperwork is filed correctly and in a timely manner;
- Ensure all internet and eBay orders are printed and processed and then marking these as dispatched;
- Process the decant forms on to the system as and when they arise;
- Scan & PDF all orders/manifests as instructed by your Manager;
- Responsible for following Company policies & procedures at all times & make recommendations for improvements;
- Any other duties as assigned by your line manager to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Customer service focussed;
- Previous experience within an internal sales role;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft office & sage (desirable);
- Experience of working within a busy pressured environment;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Excellent Office Administration skills;
- “can do” attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Team spirit
- Attention to detail
How to Apply: Interested candidates can email their CV and Cover Letter to Hannahjones@uk.tricel.eu Hannah Jones, HR Gloucester.
Permanent Full Time Position
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucester
Tricel (Gloucester) manufactures a number of products for the U.K market & this element of the Tricel group is a highly-experienced manufacturer of composite products and has developed a unique range that is used worldwide. These products are certified by government bodies and utility companies alike.
We excel in the innovation of composites design, supplying leading manufacturers in the construction, automotive, rail, defence, aeronautical, civil and road safety sectors. Furthermore, we are also a leading provider of mains drainage solutions, supplying septic tanks, sewage treatment plants and pump stations throughout the UK.
The Quality Assistant will have responsibility for all Quality issues arising on site. This role will report in to the Quality Manager and will be an integral part of the team.
The Quality Assistant will be responsible for the following areas across the business:
- Ensuring the Quality manual is updated on a regular basis, to remain up to date with any changes;
- Conducting daily press checks, including; calibration of equipment, temps to spec & inspection of production and sign forms for compliance;
- Assisting the Quality Manager with the production of the Monthly Quality Report;
- Providing daily updates of OTIF report (on time in full);
- Ensure that all internal and external complaints are logged on the system;
- Assist with the investigation and completion of complaints, including sending out replacement items, if required;
- Conducting internal and external audits to ISO 9001 – 2015 standard;
- Ensure the upkeep of the Company Quality databases;
- Complete accident reports and file on system;
- Assist with Health & Safety factory walkaround tours, to prevent the risk of accidents;
- Assist with product testing when required;
- Handling customer complaints for all areas of the business, looking at root cause analysis to prevent issues from reoccurring;
- Assist the management team with the completion of employee Training Matrixes, liaising with HR to address any training needs;
- Assist with monthly stocktake;
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Experience of conducting risk assessments & implementing SOPs;
- Experience of preparing for Audits;
- Compliance and maintenance of relevant standards, including implementation of relevant regulations and an understanding of HSEQ legislation;
- Experience of producing reports and utilising the data available to implement solutions.
- Experience of ISO 9001;
- First Aid Certificate or willing to complete this;
- ISO 9001 – 2015 Qualification.
- Excellent communicator
- Natural Influencer
- Attention to detail
How to Apply: Interested candidates can email their CV and Cover Letter to LauraHaigh@uk.tricel.eu Laura Haigh, HR Gloucester.
Ireland & France – Colette O’Donoghue
HR Manager, HR Department,
Tricel, Ballyspillane Industrial Estate, Killarney, Co. Kerry.
United Kingdom – Laura Haigh
Applications are being accepted for our Graduate Programmes.
Why join us?
Tricel is looking for experienced industry professionals who want to help transform the company through the use of new and innovative approaches to everyday problems. We seek individuals who understand the critical importance of delivering value through sustainable and measurable business practices. Here at Tricel, we offer a tailored environment wherein you can build upon your existing skill sets. We value accumulated knowledge and experiences and view these as valuable resources for our organisation.
Tricel operates in a range of geographical regions and offers a diverse and multicultural atmosphere in which to work. The company’s various operations offer great opportunities to interact with colleagues both locally and in distant locations, ensuring you collaborate with a strong mix of highly talented people. We promote a collective quality in our workplace and encourage a unified approach to producing business solutions and long-term strategy plans.
Here at Tricel, we nourish a friendly working setting and value the craft of each of our employees. As an organisation, we believe collaboration is key to developing valuable insights and results in highly innovative solutions. To achieve this, we promote a fast paced and exciting work setting which will utilise and build upon, your business acumen and perspective.
We seek to hire the leaders of tomorrow, and we value those who aspire to develop leadership qualities. Tricel is fundamentally committed to the growth, career development and workplace satisfaction of each of our employees. As an organisation, we understand the high value of each role that every individual can play in the future of this company. We offer the right candidates an opportunity to make a genuine impact, and to showcase their skills for developing innovative solutions.
Our offer to each successful job applicant is an environment in which to further develop their business skill set and maximise their growth potential.
We seek to hire professionals who aspire to be the business leaders of tomorrow.