Panel types and sizes
Our trained technical staff are here to help and advise you, to ensure that you achieve the most economical solution on all of your water storage requirements.
Please contact sales +353 (0) 646632421 for any technical help that you require or simply to size a tank into the space available to you.
- Capacity Tables, Metric Panels Click here
- Capacity Tables, Imperial Panels Click here
- Full access specifications Click here
Format 30 is Tricel’s description of tanks with Heavy Duty panel covers, complete with screened vents, overflows, warning pipes etc. and having roof panels and side walls insulated with encapsulated CFC-Free polyurethane foam insulation. this meets the requirements of section 30 of the water bye laws in the majority of situations. Tanks in boiler rooms etc. may also need base insulation.
Insulation slows down but does not prevent heat loss or gain over protracted periods, Additional information is available in BS 7491 & BS 6700.
Tanks insulated and finished to Format 30
Note: This is only an example of one type of insulation skin, there are different arrangements for different types of tanks.
Pipe connections for insulated cold water storage tanks
The areas where pipe connections can be made on insulated tanks are more restricted than in standard tanks, the picture shows a recess in the insulation panel to allow for the pipe connections.
- Current legislation states that hot or cold water in any premises that might be used for human consumption must be of potable quality.
- In addition to tank material specifications, there are now further requirements for lid design, the screening of vents, breathers, overflows, warning tell-tale pipes and the provision of insulation which will help prevent freezing and also help keep water as cool as practicable, ideally less thank 20ºC.
GRP sectional tanks brochure
Download our brochure for more details
contact our experienced sales team
If you would like to purchase any of our tanks or need further information.